FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Thursday 31 March 2011

Some pre-weekend Cuteness (+ Send me your suggestions!)

Hi everyone! I'm working on putting together some new articles for the blog, but in the meantime, here's a touch of cuteness to hold you over :)  When I went to do my makeup the other day, here is what I found in the bathroom sink:

For some strange reason, Sadie loves hanging out in the sink!

Even though I have a few topics in the works, I would love to hear your ideas about what you'd like to see on the blog. What types of product reviews are you interested in? Is there a tutorial you'd like me to put together? Makeup or skincare advice that you're looking for? Please send me any suggestions that you have and I'll do my best to address them here. I aim to please! :)

7 comments:

  1. Jen, What an adorable picture of my "granddaughter"! She thinks she's beautiful too! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! She knows exactly what she's doing by 'posing' in that sink.

    I'm loving your blog, but as a very broke and busy grad student I haven't been keeping up with makeup and skincare news. It's been a *very* long time since I've gone to Sephora. Perhaps this blog is going to influence me to head over to Briarwood and rekindle my love of Nars...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you're enjoying the blog. And yes, Sadie knows that she is quite photogenic :)

    Believe it or not, even my excitement for makeup has waxed and waned throughout grad school. So easy to get out of touch when things get busy. But it really is a fun and easy way to de-stress! Let me know if you and Nars find each other again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still on my ongoing quest for the perfect toner. Clinique's Mild Clarifying lotion is always my fall-back toner, since it helps normalize my skin during wacky weather changes -- but it lacks that certain "oomph."

    Since you also have flaky, sensitive skin, maybe you could experiment with some new toners that address those issues?

    Also, I'd love to see some testing and reviews of eye creams that target dark circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the ideas, Sheri! I think both would make interesting and informative reviews. I'll see what I can do to put these together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen... I need advice on a new foundation that reasonably priced as mine has been discontinued (argh)... I need coverage but something that isn't oil based as I have "acne prone skin"... advice my guru?

    miss ya!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Mel! I'd recommend Revlon's Colourstay foundation in the combo/oily formula. I've been using it for years and it's my favourite for good coverage and oil control. It's a bit pricy for a drugstore foundation ($21.99) but it often goes on sale and it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)