FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Monday 12 December 2011

30 Days of Lipstick: Wrap Up!

Well, my 30 Days of Lipstick challenge is officially over! From the fact that it's already mid-December, you can see that I wasn't quite as diligent about this as I could have been, but this was still a super fun and informative task to take on! Throughout November, I had the chance to wear 30 different lipsticks and review 24 of them for you here. It made me really appreciate my collection, and gave me a better sense of what shades I have lots of (no more corals or hot pinks for me!), and where there may still be gaps in my stash.

I hope you all enjoyed reading the reviews as much as I did writing (and wearing!) them. To sum up, here are pictures of the 24 lipsticks I featured:


Christian Dior Red Muse

MAC Viva Glam V

MAC Crosswires

MAC Rebel

Boots No 7 Paradise

NARS Dolce Vita

YSL (L) Tender Peach and (R) Rose Culte

MAC Up the Amp

Clio Luminous Coral

Guerlain Coq D'Or

MAC Impassioned

Anna Sui Lip Rouge V

MAC Chatterbox
Hard Candy Perfect 10

Besame Carmine

NARS Cruella

mark Coral Fixation

Revlon Rosy Nude

MAC Viva Glam VI

MAC Lickable

Paul & Joe CS N #201

MAC Ladybug

Chanel Zanzibar


Phew! All those pictures remind me of the hard work and fun wrapped into November! It was my most prolific month yet- at least in terms of blogging :) I'd love to hear your feedback on the 30 Days of Lipstick project... would you like similar challenges in months to come? Any favourites out of the lipsticks I featured? Did you treat yourself to any new lipsticks last month?

As always, thanks so much for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your 30 days of lipstick was a lot of fun! Dolce Vita, Chatterbox, Carmine and Ladybug were my faves on you. I think I may have to take a look at ladybug...

    Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Ladybug for sure! It's the perfect shade for those who are a bit hesitant about reds, because the formula is sheer. And so glad you enjoyed all the posts!

    I'll be in town as of the 17th, so we'll definitely make sure to meet up for a drink or a coffee (or two ;)

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)