FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Saturday 21 March 2015

Lip Stash by Hue: The Pinky Corals

Happy weekend, everyone! I really hope you're enjoying the Lip Stash by Hue series so far. I've been having tons of fun sorting and swatching the lot. Such a great way to truly interact with my entire collection! After delving into the Bright Pinks and Purples, it's time to move onto some corals. To celebrate the first day of Spring (finally!), I rounded up my cheery pink-toned coral lipsticks. Those shades that are noticeably warmer than my bright pinks, but are still more rosy than orange. They totally got me in a Springtime mood! 


The pinky coral shades in my stash are:

Becca Beach Tint in Guava
The HotShop Lip Stick Plumped Slick Lip Cream Moisture Gloss 04
MAC Lustre Lipstick in Strawberry Blonde (Limited Edition)
Clio Art Lipstick in Luminous Coral
NARS Satin Lipstick in Niagara
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires
Ilia Lipstick Crayon in Karma Chameleon
Tom Ford Lip Colour in True Coral

Here they are all lined up, followed by swatches of each (in the same order):


Click to enlarge



And here are each of the lip colours in the context of an entire makeup look:

Becca Beach Tint in Guava

The HotShop Slick Lip Cream Moisture Gloss 04

MAC Lustre Lipstick in Strawberry Blonde

Clio Art Lipstick in Luminous Coral

NARS Satin Lipstick in Niagara

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires

Ilia Lipstick Crayon in Karma Chameleon

Tom Ford Lip Colour in True Coral

Spring has sprung, people! And these shades helped me ring it in with style. I don't think there's a weak shade in the bunch, as each has a unique tone and finish. None are truly matte, but I like a coral with a bit of luminosity. They make the lips look so fresh and juicy! I love each and every one of these shades, but have extra soft spots for True Coral (hey, it's Tom Ford. And that pigmentation!) and Niagara (who doesn't want to channel Marilyn Monroe now and again?). I think I'll be wearing both on the regular all Spring long.

Which one of these lipsticks is your favourites? What is your go-to coral lip colour?

Thanks for dropping by! :)

14 comments:

  1. I'm loving Strawberry Blonde and True Coral, but in general they all look great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUS! These are my colours! LOVE the look of Niagara and Crosswires, they've both been on my wishlist for a while!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I alway love your make-up tutorials!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favorite is Niagara. And your right about channeling Marilyn Monroe in that film. I love that movie. It has the world's longest shot of Marilyn walking away. I've got to learn to walk like her...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been obsessed with TF true coral this summer. Stunning!

    thebeautybloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All shades are perfect...BTW u kw orange lip colour is so on trend now.

    www.mahkaravesnrants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking gorgeous and sexy in those lippies dear!! ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely lippies !!! :)

    I am following you now :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the Tom Ford on you

    www.jenniferbachdim.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these colors are so pretty, wonderul post. *__*
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heeey CORAL! As you can probably imagine, my eyes pretty much turned heart-shaped :) Out of these I only own True Coral, but I can't say it's a favorite. It's got insane pigmentation, but I think for the price tag, it could pack a little more hydration :p It's hard for me to say if I have a favorite coral. It's like making me choose a favorite cat! Just not happening I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Tom Ford lipstick is BEAUTIFUL! ♥___♥ I think that was my favorite one from the corals you swatched.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YASSSSSS I love my pinky corals, and of course I would be interested in the first shade before finding out the name. I'M GON NEED BECCA'S GUAVA NOW.

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)