FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Monday 21 December 2015

Vibrant Beauty Blog is Now on Instagram!

Hi, everyone! I'm bringing you this epic photo of a phone taking a photo (how meta!) to announce that Vibrant Beauty Blog is now on Instagram! I got a new phone yesterday, so thought it was about time to join the rest of the world and sign up. Can't wait to connect with all of you- I'd love to see you there! 

You can find my page here and follow me @vibrantvvbeauty. I only have a few photos at the moment, but I'm sure that will be changing swiftly! 


A huge thanks to all of my friends and readers. Your continued support means so much! Onward and upward! xo

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on being on Insta, I absolutely love it. It's my favorite social platform, and I am addicted....seriously! I'm @adaatude if you ever want to have a peek! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeee! I am already following you :) Welcome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, followed! Even though I have a crappy phone I try my hardest with instagram lel. It's snapchat where the fuzzy pics REALLY come out to play...

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Followed and welcome to Instagram! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)